Sunday, February 07, 2010

Life Update (02/07/10): Still Changing . . .

I know it’s been a while since last I wrote and I apologize for that. Life can get so busy at times. Since last I wrote, two major changes have happened in my life. First off, I have transferred from the Masters in Mental Health Counseling Degree program at Capella University to the Doctorate of Marriage and Family Therapy program at Argosy University in Eagan, MN. The change in schools was mostly due to the lack of face to face contact I was getting at Capellla. As to the change in programs, partly that is because Argosy had that program and I thought why pursue another Masters degree, when I can get a Doctorate? The other reason will becoming later. Second, I have changed my mind about buying a house. While I do still need to move out of my present location by May, as I talked through the possibilities with my folks and friends, getting an apartment seemed to be a much more reasonable idea. At least for now ;-) So, now I am looking for a place nicely located between my church in Maple Grove, MN and Argosy in Eagan, MN. That covers a big area and fortunately, there’s still time between now and May. 

No comments: