Sunday, October 04, 2009

Life Update (10/04/09): Back to School Again

Fall has come to Minnesota. Gone are the long summer days filled with warm weather and outdoor fun. Winter has not come yet, but for now the temperatures are staying below 60 and I just finished packing away my shorts and T-shirts. This month also marks the start of a new quarter at Capella. This time I will be taking two courses: Ethnicity & Diversity and Theories of Personality. My work as a PCA continues to increase as my supervisors have yet to lift the prohibition on my driving with clients. Last I heard, it could be anywhere from 6 months to a year before I get that privilege back. In addition, I am volunteering through Open Door as a tutor for students at CityView, a Minneapolis public K-8th grade school that they have been in relationship with for a while. As you can see, it is going to be a busy season for me. Prayers are always appreciated.

No comments: