Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life Update (1/31/09): New Year

Wow, I can’t believe it’s already the end of the first month of the New Year. So much has happened, yet so much remains the same. I’m still living in Maple Grove, MN. I’m still working as an Independent Living Skills (ILS) Worker for Accessible Space, Inc. My company is helping me to get closer to fuller time by giving me more clients, even as some of the caseworkers of my clients are asking me to consolidate my hours with them. Accessible Space has also finally given me business cards and a pager, which says even more that they are planning on keeping me around. That’s good news, especially in this economy.

I am also becoming more active at the Church of the Open Door here in Maple Grove, MN. About a month ago I took their First Step class that is offered to those who wish to know more about the church. This past month, I led a couple sessions for their Singles Ministry. I taught on Hearing from God and got a very warm and encouraging response from that group.

No comments: