Saturday, September 06, 2008

Life Update (9/4/08) : Busy Bee

Wow, I can't believe two months has already gone by since I last wrote you all. So much has been happening. My client load continues to increase in number and complexity, I lose a client or two, but others quickly move in to take their place. Sometimes I feel greatly reminded of that old saying, "I know God will only give me as much as I can handle (John 16:12, 1 Corinthians 10:14), but I do wish He didn't trust me as much as He does." I also know that many times when we feel our own load growing heavy, it is an invitation from God to share that load with others. As often as I can, I do work with others to help my clients. Sometimes I even find myself feeling envious of my clients in how much help they have available, and this, at times, opens my eyes to see the help that is there for myself.

In addition to working with my clients, I have also had to move once more. I was having some trouble with a few of my housemates and found that the best way to resolve the situation was to move out. Fortunately, a friend of mine was willing to let me move into the lower half of his town home up in Maple Grove, MN. My phone number and email moved with me, so they are still the same. My new address is 13685 74th Avenue North, Maple Grove, MN 55311. My Landlord there has a male Wippet dog named Pipper, who has graciously invited me into his house.

Also, for those of you who don't know, this month I turn 33. My birthday is Friday, September 12th and I will be hosting a party at my new digs from 7-10 pm that night. All who can are cordially invited to come. Presents and cards are always welcome, but never required. Your presence whether in thought or in body is always more important to me than any present you might give.

No comments: