Saturday, December 01, 2007

Fresh Poetry (12/01/2007)

Who Am I
Who am I , Lord,
that You call me child
Who am I, Lord,
that You call me servant
Who am I, Lord,
That You have redeemed me and called me Your Own
Who are You, Lord
that I should call You Father
Who are You, Lord
that I should call You Master
Who are You Lord that You have redeemed me and called me Your Own.
I am Yours
You are Mine
That is all I need to know.

3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not die, but have EVERLASTING LIFE!!!
Oh God, my God
You gave Your one and only Son that I could live
Yet what have I to give
You know my heart
You know my life
You know me
better than the world
better even than I know myself
You see my good days
and my bad ones
You see all that I have accomplished
and
all I have destroyed
All that I could have been
All that I am
All that I ever could be
and will be one day, if only . . .
You see it all
and
You call it worthy
Yet not only me
Not just for my sake alone
You died for
each
and
all
for everybody and everyone
Not one was left in the dark
Not one was left without hope
For in Your death we all find life
In Your life we each find hope overflowing.

No comments: