Thursday, November 08, 2007

Life Update (11/15/07): Unexpected Detour

As many of you know, some personal issues have arisen in my life that I really need to work through before continuing on with the Ordination process. Because of these issues, I have also needed to leave my job at St. John’s Hospital and consequently move out of the apartment they were providing me as the main compensation for that job. I am working through these issues with the help of my pastoral guidance team and would appreciate your prayers for them and me. In the meantime, I have secured a new place to live and will be moving there in the coming weeks. I also had an interview for a mental health job this week and would greatly appreciate your prayers regarding that as well. Thank you again for all your prayers and your continued support throughout this whole process.

No comments: